smiles
Levia loves to smile! We are blessed by the joy that she gives to us!
A Year in Review
"I will give thanks to you, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to you among the nations. For your steadfast love is great above the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the clouds." Psalm 108:3-4
"Those who sow in tears shall reap with joyful shouting. He who goes to and fro weeping, carrying his bag of seed, shall indeed come again with a shout of joy, bringing his sheaves with him. "
Psalm 126: 5-6
2 comments:
Hi Karlyn, Haddon and Levia,
It was so nice seeing all of you on Thanksgiving. Levia is a beutiful baby and you both are doing a terrific job! Love the smiling pictures. Keep them coming...
Love,
Auntie Lory
Opps! Guess I spelled beautiful incorrectly! It's quite early for e-mails!
Auntie Lory
Post a Comment