Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! We celebrated Thanksgiving with the Reimer side of the family this past weekend! We traveled to Northern MN and enjoyed time with family members. Levia especially enjoyed her cousin, Lily, pictured with her above in the matching dresses Aunt Jerri made for them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute. the girls are adorable. What fun to get to meet little Levia. You have a wonderful family.

Susan A. Reed said...

What fun pictures of the girls and cousins! I was sad to have missed all of you on Monday but I actually ended up being sick and still am. Guess it was not meant to be this time! Glad you had a nice time with the Reimers for Thanksgiving!

A Year in Review

"I will give thanks to you, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to you among the nations. For your steadfast love is great above the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the clouds." Psalm 108:3-4

"Those who sow in tears shall reap with joyful shouting. He who goes to and fro weeping, carrying his bag of seed, shall indeed come again with a shout of joy, bringing his sheaves with him. "
Psalm 126: 5-6