Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm all grown up!

I'm all grown up now. Mommy hasn't posted any pictures of me in a long time and I'm sad because none of you have been able to see how much I've grown, but now you can! She said to say that she is sorry that she hasn't done that!

This last month has been very busy. Besides learning how to crawl and stand, I went to my Aunt Brittany's graduation open house, I got really sick and was in the ER twice (I'm all better now, thank the Lord), I saw a family friend, William, for the first time, and celebrated my Grandpa's birthday! I have also gone to the park a lot and have gone swinging on the swing. By the way, I'm 9 months old now!



No comments:

A Year in Review

"I will give thanks to you, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to you among the nations. For your steadfast love is great above the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the clouds." Psalm 108:3-4

"Those who sow in tears shall reap with joyful shouting. He who goes to and fro weeping, carrying his bag of seed, shall indeed come again with a shout of joy, bringing his sheaves with him. "
Psalm 126: 5-6