Sunday, February 18, 2007


This is my new house!!! Yes, I have moved out of of my parents house and am renting a house with my friend, Naomi. We are both nurses and met each other in West Africa. She served as a missionary with SIM in Liberia and we met at an SIM Spiritual Life Conference in Senegal in the Spring of 2006. We moved in to this wonderful abode in September. I have been enjoying it immensely and am so thankful to the Lord for this great gift. We have had lots of company and I still need to have many of you over for a meal or dessert!
I have enjoyed living just down the street from my siblings and love having my brother and sister stop in often for coffee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis! Nice Job!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Any updates in your neighborhood???

A Year in Review

"I will give thanks to you, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to you among the nations. For your steadfast love is great above the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the clouds." Psalm 108:3-4

"Those who sow in tears shall reap with joyful shouting. He who goes to and fro weeping, carrying his bag of seed, shall indeed come again with a shout of joy, bringing his sheaves with him. "
Psalm 126: 5-6